Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We understand that you may have questions when it comes to your dental health and treatment options. Here is a list of some of the more commonly asked questions in our Mount Pleasant dentist office.
If you have any additional questions or would like to set up an appointment to meet with Dr. Annan, please contact us today.
- Will my insurance cover this?
- How much will I owe?
- Is there a different way to whiten my teeth if another way didn't work or my teeth are very sensitive?
- Do I need to see a specialist?
- I'm scared of the dentist; can you put me to sleep?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Why do I have to visit the dentist every 6 months?
- Is there a way to straighten my teeth?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- My insurance says you're not in my network. Why not?
- What is a crown?
- Do you have a payment plan?
- What is the difference between a crown and a veneer?
- Are you a cosmetic dentist?
- Does teeth whitening really work?
- Are dental implants the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
- Do I have to have metal braces as an adult?
- Should I choose Invisalign or Six Month Braces?
- What are my teeth whitening options?
- Am I a candidate for sedation dentistry?
- What is extreme whitening?