If you’re considering a smile upgrade, veneers in Mount Pleasant, SC are an excellent choice. They are minimally invasive and conceal most tooth flaws. They are also permanent in the sense that if you damage a veneer, it must be replaced.
First, let’s talk about how dental veneers work.
At East Cooper Smiles, we use porcelain to create our veneers because this material looks so much like natural tooth enamel.
If your dentist decides that you’re a good candidate for veneers, we remove a little bit of enamel to better flush your veneers in line with your teeth. This prevents a bulky-looking restoration.
The veneer itself is a thin strip of porcelain. With your veneers, we can conceal the following:
- Short or worn teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Small gaps
- Mildly crooked teeth
- Chips and general flaws
Because your dentist removes some tooth enamel, you’ll need to take excellent care of your veneers, replacing them if they ever become damaged. You can choose one veneer or several.
Things to Know about Porcelain Veneers in Mount Pleasant, SC
- You can brush and floss your veneers just like natural teeth.
- Veneers used to be a celebrity secret but no longer!
- Veneers can last for a long time with proper care.
- You can use veneers alone or as part of a full smile makeover.
- Veneers are entirely natural-looking. All people will see is a radiant smile.
- Veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry choice for many people.
- You can treat one tooth or all your teeth with dental veneers.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist for More Information
Would you like to schedule a consultation for dental veneers in Mount Pleasant, SC? Do you have questions for our cosmetic dentist? If so, give us a call today. We are always happy to chat with you and answer your questions.